Before starting a campaign it is essential to undergo a strategic planning process during which CTO will work with you to understand:
- Who is likely to benefit from, influence and make decisions about acquiring your solutions / services and why?
- Who is going to follow up on leads generated by CTO and can we link them into the process from the start?
- Who are your sales team already in touch with within your target market and who has recently qualified out so that we can avoid duplication of efforts and focus on new / similar wins?
- Who in your sales team owns which accounts / regions and why?
- What are the major pain points your target customers are likely to be experiencing and how does your service/solution address them?
- What is your definition of success and a qualified lead so we can manage expectations?
- What have you done in the past to engage your target market and how has it worked out for you?
- What do you want to achieve from working with CTO?
- When do you want to start engaging in dialogue with your prospects?
- When do you need leads / or the meetings by?
- When do sales typically take ownership of leads and opportunities?
- Where do you need most support to grow your pipeline?
- Where do you experience the most pain in your sales / marketing processes?
- Where do you capture details about interactions with your prospects and manage your pipeline?
- Why should your prospects spend time with you? What’s in it for them?
- Why have your existing customer bought from you? How can we replicate that success?